I am pleased to announce that Dr. Oleksii Duniev from Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute will be a Visiting Professor here at UNIBS!
He will first hold a seminar on Energy Production on 29th September , 9 a.m. covering the following topics:
– The basic laws of Electromagnetism with demonstrations, used in electrical engineering field;
– Energy production process: main principle;
– Transmission of electricity from the Power Station to the customer;
– The role of transformers in the transmission of energy;
– The basic working principle of transformers and its detailed construction;
– The working principle of high-power generators at a power plant (thermal power plant, nuclear power plant, wind power plant): hydro generators and turbogenerators;
– Wind turbines: features of energy production, conversion and its transfer;
– Prospects of energy production using the solar, wind and wave energy conversion systems.
Here is the link to the Google Meet Meeting:
See you there!