2020 Courses for PhD Students
Click on the course name to access the subscription module. The description and info (teacher, period, language…) of the course can be found in the module as well.
Keep in mind that THE SUBSCRIPTION IS MANDATORY if you want to follow the course. More info can be found in the DRIMI PhD Students Vademecum (keep in mind that these regulations are for DRIMI students only).
Do not worry about the scheduled dates: those will be defined as soon as possible according to the number of students who applied. The only exceptions are the courses with dates already defined, which cannot be modified.
As PhD Students you can also attend every other course of the University. Here you can find the list of the Engineering Courses for every Major, both bachelor and master degrees.
- Principles of Statistics
- Reliability design of mechanical components
- Plant Wide Control and Regulatory PID Control
- System Modeling and Control
- Design of Experiment
- Production systems energy management from cradle-to-grave: a supply chain perspective
- Mechanical and thermal testing of polymeric materials
- Method for Materials Selection in Mechanical Design
- Discrete-event Simulation in industrial systems
- Multiscale physics in energy
- LabVIEW Core 1
- Fenomenologia delle Vibrazioni 1
- Fenomenologia delle Vibrazioni 2
- Metodi numerici per la simulazione cinematica di meccanismi
- The Circular, Digital and Service transformation of companies and the economy